Do you have cold such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough or fever above 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and do not come to the hotel.
During your visit, it is important that you follow the instructions of our employees. In addition, we ask all guests and staff of our hotel to follow the following precautions carefully.
Our staff wears mouth caps. Since December 1st, this is also obligatory for our guests in all public areas.
- Mouth caps are mandatory in all public areas.
- Starting point for our adaptations are the guidelines and recommendations of the RIVM.
- Our employees have received instructions on how to act under Corona.
- There are additional protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- A hotel room is allowed for a maximum of 2 persons (excluding children up to 12 years of age) unless you live at 1 address.