We also like to welcome your lovely dog in our hotel. There are lot's of walking possibilities in the surroundings.
HOUSE RULES FOR PETS
To enhance the comfort in our hotel for you and our guests, there are some house rules relating to pets:
- Your pet is only allowed in our special Comfort rooms. These rooms are situated on the groundfloor (with terrace) and feature laminate flooring.
Assistance dogs are also allowed in our Disabled Room.
- Only dogs are allowed in our hotel.
- Pets, on lead, are welcome in our wine bar* (*subject to availability, not during the holidays) and on the terrace.
- Unfortunately pets are not allowed in our restaurant, hotel bar and in our multifunctional function rooms.
- If your pet is left behind in your hotel room without supervision, we ask you kindly to report this to our front desk.
- The extra charge of bringing a pet is € 16,50 per pet per night.
- Bringing a pet should be announced prior to your arrival in our hotel.
- On the grounds of Kasteel Bloemendal and in the city Vaals applies a clean-up obligation of faeces for dog owners.
If you have any questions, then please contact our frontdesk.